Fees + Financial Regulations

All regular students are assessed tuition and fees on a semester basis.

These fees and the tuition pay for only about 85 percent of the actual cost of operating Loyola for one year. The other 15 percent is made up with funds raised by the annual fund program from alumni, friends, faculty, staff, foundations and corporations; revenues from university endowment and revenues from the residence halls and meal plans.

Applicants for admission to Loyola and students who need assistance in paying for their education are encouraged to apply for financial aid.